1. For the equilateral triangle shown, describe the rotations that map:
2. ABCA´B´ C´ under a rotation of 90°about A
(a) Name an invariant point.
(b) Complete AB ....................
(c) ABC ....................
(d) What transformation would map A´B´ C´ to ABC
(e) What is the size of BCC´
3. What are the coordinates of the points shown under the given rotations:
4. Copy the diagrams and locate the centres of rotation that map PQR to P´Q´R´ and measure the angle of rotation.
5. (a) Rotate the rectangle ABCD about point A through an angle of rotation 180°.
Label the images A´B´C´D´.
(b) Rotate rectangle AB´C´ D´ about D´ through an angle of rotation of -45°.
Label the images A´´B´´C´´D´´.