1. How many axes of symmetry do each of the following letters have?
(a) A (b) X (c) H (d) O
2. (a) Sketch a diagram of each of the following shapes:
(b) On the diagrams, sketch in any mirror lines.
(c) What is the order of rotational symmetry of each shape?
3. Draw a shape with exactly:
(a) One axis of symmetry
(b) Two axes of symmetry
(c) Three axes of symmetry
(d) Four axes of symmetry
4. Name four different types of quadrilaterals that have point symmetry.
5. ABCD has point symmetry about O.
6. True or false?
(a) Equilateral triangles are isosceles
(b) Rhombuses are squares
(c) A triangle with 3 equal angles has three equal sides
(d) A quadrilateral with 4 equal sides has 4 equal angles
(e) Rectangles are parallelograms
7. The figure has order of rotational symmetry of 2.
m and n are axes of symmetry.